2011 has been so great for us, I started off the year as a Fanning and married the love of my life and finished the year as a Hart! What a blessing this year was. Ups and downs and pretty much every single big life decision you can make all in one year.
Here is a look back into our 2011
- We got married!
- We honeymooned in Cabo San Lucas
- We welcome little Ernie into our family
- I started a new job
- I started this blog!
- Our very first August-mas
- We spent a weekend in LA (part 1, part 2, part 3)
- 2nd annual friends lakehouse trip
- Traveling to Ohio for a wedding
- Getting my first DSLR camera! A Canon EOS 60d
- Sponsoring Pierre, a Haitian child
Other highlights of 2011 include
- Growing my relationship with the Lord, joining a small group, and watching the Lord provide.
- Something sparked in me when we moved into a bigger home and now I have a love for cooking.
- Making wonderful, real friends through the blogging community
In 2012, we look forward to...
- My best friend Alyssa's wedding next week! I am so excited to be her Matron of Honor
- Our 1 year wedding anniversary!
- Buying our first home this spring
- Trying out ethnic recipes (we have been talking about making Thai and Greek food)
- Lots of great job stuff for Jon
- Hopefully some fun travel/trips
- Busting out my sewing machine (I took a 4 month class a few years ago and haven't touched it since!)
- Something super exciting that I will share in a few weeks (no babies!)
I hope 2012 brings you nothing but the best!