I made these this weekend and they were TOO good not to share! I had trouble not eating the entire pan of these devilish delights. At 115 calories a pop, you can afford to eat more than 1, or 4 :-).
1 box low fat brownie mix
1 can diet Coke
1. Combine the dry brownie mix and diet coke in a large bowl
2. Whisk until fully combined without lumps or bubbles (the carbonation makes this a little tricky)
3. Pour into a greased 9x9in baking dish
4. Bake according to the brownie box plus 5-10 extra minutes (mine was good at 350 degrees for 47 minutes)
5. Let cool and enjoy! (I popped the pan into the fridge and preferred eating these babies cold)
Seriously guys, they are fudgy and moist...you have GOT to make these!