- When Picnik was around (that was the good ol' days) I bought the upgrade which gave you access to so many creepy editing tools. Would it surprise you to know that it took Jon probably 6 hours to make these photos...
- Would it also surprise you that if he could choose any job in the world, he would direct horror films (that I would never watch)? It's funny because Jon is a such a gentle man, devoted to his faith so don't worry...no paganism over here. We have about 10 horror movies saved on our DVR right now that he will be watching alone. Just the sound of the Halloween opening music freaks me out.
- Growing up I had quite a few Halloween themed birthday parties since my birthday is just 2 weeks before...this holiday has always been fun for me. One of my favorite costumes was when I was 2...oink oink
see more of my Halloween costumes through the years here
- My favorite candy is Reese's peanut butter cups with peanut butter Snickers coming in a close second (I JUST tried them last weekend...wowwwwwzas)
- I love all things pumpkin flavored and have posted tons of pumpkin related recipes on my blog here
- Jon and I love dressing up and not just for Halloween. We always have coordinating costumes and yes...Jon has been a woman a few times
- I have about 6 skull shirts and have been wearing different ones all week...I decided not to wear my cheesy Halloween vest to work today :-)
- Tonight we are so excited to pass out candy, see our neighbor kids, etc. And Ernie will be in costume. Look on instagram later today!
- As much as we love this holiday, I can't stop thinking about Christmas and I am dying to decorate!!
What are you doing for Halloween tonight?