The website is adorable and easy to navigate, making it fun and simple to customize your very own dates. (how it works here). I gifted Jon his date book for Christmas and told him each date had to be used within the year....nothing like forcing dates with your spouse right?? I thought long and hard about things we enjoy doing but rarely get around to and Jon was incredibly surprised and excited to redeem his vouchers! There is a library of over 200 date ideas but if you have something totally outside the box, you can write in your own. I got good ideas from the library but personalized each one with inside jokes or cute-sy things for my husband.
(yes I cried the first time I shot a gun at the shooting range, but it was fun!)
(Jon's love of cars has turned into a love of mine...he is in heaven at car shows and I really enjoy them too!)
(I think we need this about once a week!)
A few fun facts about Datevitation!
- Datevitation.com is the web's first online platform to create a custom love coupon book. Unlike the pre-packaged love coupon books on the market, you pick the dates and can customize the text to your liking. Once you are done customizing the text in your book, Datevitation will print it out and ship it to you in a ready-to-gift box.
- Our library contains over 200 date ideas ranging from skydiving to stargazing to steamy adult-only activities. We also have over 60 book cover options to suit any occasion.
- Although most people create books for their significant others, our gender-neutral figures make it possible to make a book for anyone (we have male-male and female-female versions of every illustration in our library)
- Books normally start at just $20 so it makes for a thoughtful yet economical gift. But as a special treat for my followers, you can use the code ‘RUTHIEHART’ for $10 off your purchase in January. That means you can get your sweetie a custom love coupon book for Valentine’s day starting at just $10!
- Datevitation is a family business run by the husband-wife team of Alex and Olga Karpman. You can get to know them on the Datevitation blog, where they offer video guides to date ideas and romantic gestures. You can even watch Alex propose to Olga in a video they posted on Youtube as a Save The Date, and now has over 800,000 views (you can view the video here)!