- At Christmastime Jon and I sponsor children with different organizations through our church and last year we took their wishlists to Target. We were able to use the Cartwheel app on baby dolls/accessories, board games, and sports equipment allowing us to stretch our dollar and give more.
- My postpartum body is definitely different than before having a baby so I rewarded myself with a few new swimsuits. Cartwheel was offering 20% off of Mossimo swimsuits that week plus my 5% off with my REDcard and I saved about $10-$12 per suit! That is a cover-up or summery tank top right there.
- Groceries. Normally I wouldn't buy my groceries at Target because I rarely go with the intention of coming straight home to put cold stuff away but now that the Cartwheel app offers 5% off eggs, milk, and other staple items in our household, I make sure to stop by on my way home.
Here's a screenshot of my current Cartwheel. Milk and baby wipes... household staples. Mamas are especially going to want to download this app immediately. Diapers, wipes, baby food, formula. It's all on Cartwheel!
Downloading the app is a piece of cake. It is available in both the iPhone and Android app stores and, to make it even easier, you can create an account with your Facebook profile. You use the app by browsing through the collections of offers and adding items to your Cartwheel list. You start out with the ability to add 10 offers to your list at once and you "unlock" more spots the more you use the app. Instead of having to scan a bunch of different coupons, the app gives you a single scan barcode for all the offers on your list. Simply hand your phone to the cashier for a quick scan and then watch your total drop! The ease and simplicity is what I love most about the app. No having to clip coupons, or filter through them while trying to push a cart and entertain my baby. It couldn't be easier. The Cartwheel app can only be used on in-store purchases which is good because I tend to go crazy with online shopping (free shipping with the Target REDcard... you'll thank me later!).
For a chance to win a $1,000 Visa giftcard, leave a comment telling me how you save money... and leave your email too!
No duplicate comments.
You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods:
1. Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this post
2. Tweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post
3. Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post
4. For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry.
This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. The notification email will come directly from BlogHer via the sweeps@blogher email address. You have 72 hours to respond, otherwise a new winner will be selected.
The Official Rules are available here.
This sweepstakes runs from 1/30 - 2/28.
Be sure to visit the Target Cartwheel brand page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts!