- 2 8x10 canvases (Hobby Lobby sells them in a 2 pack for $3.99 and you can use a 40% off coupon)
- An 8x10 photo printed on paper (I printed ours using "best" quality on our home printer)
- Glue stick
- Glue (Modge Podge is basically watered down glue so I've started exclusively using glue, so much cheaper and works the same)
- Foam brush
1. Using a glue stick, glue the picture to the canvas. The edges will hang over but that's okay, no need to trim it.
2. Fold the edges and secure with the glue stick or regular glue (just stickier)
3. Drizzle glue on top of the canvas and use the foam brush to spread it on the entire picture. White glue dries clear so don't freak out!
4. Be sure to brush over the edges and corners with the glue so the paper stays down (gives the canvas a wrapped edge look)
5. Let dry and display!
*I realize I started with a different picture in this tutorial series, whoops!