- I can have a camera in each of my kiddos rooms and they are on the same receiver. No testing the limits of 2 receivers and worrying if they will cross signals overnight and turn off.
- The Ovia (and all Levana monitors) are digital and wireless so no worries of strangulation when your baby becomes mobile in their cribs and no dealing with untangling pesky knots when traveling with your monitor.
- The receiver screen is 4.3inches and LCD, pretty darn high tech y'all. I can talk to both kids through the monitor, take videos, snap pictures (because kids sleeping are picture worthy), and even upload to my computer! I don't think my parents even had a sound monitor for me growing up and look where we are now? And the 2 way communication may just be my favorite thing, and you toddler mamas can agree. Ford is still in a crib and there is a 0% chance of him climbing out anytime soon but he loves to play, sing, and putz around in his crib almost every afternoon before nap and we can easily talk to him through the Ovia monitor. It's so funny to watch when we tell him he needs to go to sleep because he flips over at lightening speed.
- The Ovia has the option to turn the sound of the receiver off until it senses a loud noise (cry, etc). This is an awesome feature you guys! The buzz of the monitor (monitors in our case) always makes me anxious. It's almost like I am conditioned to hear that noise and I can now sleep a little more peacefully!
- The battery life is long which is key. We travel a lot and even if it's just for a day trip, it's always frightening driving away wondering if you've packed every cord and charger.
- Levana is committed to safety and security. All monitor data is transmitted on private, local networks which makes me sleep a lot better at night knowing creepers aren't watching my kiddos (I always seem to find the scary Facebook articles like that). They also exclusively manufacture baby monitors which allows them to continue to innovate and perfect their products.
- Buy Your Levana Ovia Monitor Now (free shipping y'all!) or check them out on Facebook .
Being a mama of 2 littles under 2 is fun and crazy but doesn't leave me much time for myself. Thanks to my Levana Ovia monitor, I can now enjoy naptime in peace. I know my babies are safe and I am not running around trying to deal with double receivers, wave lengths, and mixed signals. I joke with Jon and ask if there will ever be a day when we won't have a baby monitor in our room!
One lucky reader will win a Levana Ovia 2 Camera Baby Video Monitor
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Levana. The opinions and text are all mine.