Basically all of my favorite things rolled into an amazing and delicious treat! You have got to make these! (original recipe)
2.5 cups old fashioned rolled oats
1/4 cup brown sugar
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 cup milk
1 tsp vanilla
1 large egg
2 large ripe bananas
1/3 cup creamy peanut butter
1 cup chocolate chips (you can do 1/2 cup chocolate chips and 1/2 cup peanut butter chips but I was out of pb chips)
1. Mix together oats, brown sugar, baking powder, salt and cinnamon.
2. Add in milk, vanilla, and eggs. Mix until fully combined.
3. Add mashed banana, peanut butter, and chocolate chips. Stir well
4. Pour batter into a greased 8x8 baking dish
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes
6. Serve warm or cold, we loved them both ways!