- My C section is scheduled for Monday April 27th at 7:30am! We are supposed to arrive at 5am to get everything signed and sorted out and I will get one last CPC blood test to confirm the status of my blood platelets.
- I had my platelets tested yesterday morning and should know today how they are. My last check was great so unless they fell, I shouldn't have to do steroids and I should be able to be awake during my C section. Praying!
- Gained 28lbs
- No dilation and cervix is softening. Doctor said baby looks comfortable and that I shouldn't go into labor before my surgery.
- Lots of Braxton Hicks contractions, even some that are painful, but nothing patterned or constant
- Still taking Zofran at night, sometimes in the morning and throwing up 1-2 times a week.
- I've experienced a little bit of heartburn the past few weeks which I did NOT have with Ford. I am trying to stay hydrated and luckily it hasn't been bad enough to take medication.
- No swelling and my wedding rings still fit, yay! I definitely carry my babies in the belly area and I think God gives me that since I am sick the entire time. Not sure which is better... cankles or yacking at 10 months prego.
- I've had lots of back pain lately which is a product of the above... carrying 28 extra pounds in my tummy. I have gladly been accepting nightly back rubs from Jon and using Young Living Deep Relief (which is helping a lot!).
- I am pretty sure I wake up every hour at night to pee and often have to wake up Jon to roll me over. Oye.
- There are some funny differences between 1st and 2nd pregnancies. I think the carseat was in the car at 32 weeks with Ford and we still need to get it out for Lucy. Her bag is packed (I had the hardest time choosing headbands and bows!) but I still need to pack mine and Jon needs to pack too. Ford will be staying at my parents house so I figured I would pack him this weekend when all the laundry is done.
- We have our last date night Thursday, yay!
- We've been doing last minute projects and chores... this morning I cleaned out the entire freezer, changed some air filters, and refilled salt and pepper shakers. Nesting much.
I am hoping to throw up a quick blog post next week after Lucy is born but be sure to follow me on Instagram if you want more updates!