Daddy cuddles after a bottle
Ford is quite the messy eater so we've started using bibs that happen to be bigger than him... too cute
Some days the only way he will nap is on my chest... and I don't mind one bit
Our little half Aggie half Baylor Bear ready for the Bama game last weekend
Rocking the baby mank
For the most part Ernie ignores Ford but then will go cuddle right next to him at times
- Ford has a bad case of cradle cap and we are using adult shampoo to try to get rid of it... poor guy
- We got down all of our Halloween/fall decor and I am getting antsy to put it up. Our Halloween party will be quite different this year with a little guy
- 6 days until Influence!
- I have my 6 week postpartum checkup on Tuesday and am anxious to see what my doctor says. I've noticed that the more I get back to normal living (lifting things, bending over, etc) the more my incision bothers me. C section mamas, how long (if ever) did it take for your incision to feel normal?
- I went to Costco yesterday and Ford was due to eat so I grabbed a display camping chair and fed him and the end of an aisle. I am so shocked that more stores/places don't have nursing rooms thse days!
- Ford is a talking machine these days! Cooing and babbling... cutest thing ever! I've managed to get some on video but you know how it is when your baby does something cute, and then stops when you bust out the camera.
- I've started taking daily videos of Ford since he is changing and growing so fast! Major cuteness below