1. I will never outgrow...wanting to be with my family. I still to this day spend the night at my parents house at least once a month whether it be when Jon is traveling and I need company or my sister is in town and I want as much time with them as I can. I don't feel adult yet and love going home and feeling like a kid.
2. I splurge on...this is hard. I am not really a splurger. I love saving money... groceries on sale, baby clothes from thrift stores, vacations using points and miles, buying used cars. I can't say I will ever be someone to splurge on something.
3. My worst habit is....being impatient. This can be a good thing at times (I am not a procrastinator) but mostly annoying. If we get home from a vacation at midnight, I want to unpack and do laundry that very second.
4. My passport represents...a few trips to Mexico since becoming a Hart. I was sad to see my Southeast Asia stamps go when I changed my last name but I am currently racking up more stamps in Cabo as we speak! Now Ford's passport is about the cutest thing you will ever see. A child's passport is good for 5 years so it's funny to think that if we go somewhere in a few years, he will show his passport with a picture of him at 5 months.
5. My most ridiculous fear is...I don't think it is ridiculous at all but my biggest fear is weather. Tornadoes, hurricanes, thunderstorms... they are unpredictable and devastating. This has always been my biggest fear and I worry about one day my kids being scared during a storm and having to be the calm adult. Yikes.
6. My favorite thing to give is...hugs. I'm a hugger so beware.