This month has been crazy! Ford no longer seems like a baby but is growing into quite a cute toddler. He understands and follows commands, talks, and loves to interact with us. It's hard to believe he could get any more fun! 1st birthday invitations are mailed, pictures have been scheduled, and I sit here baffled that time has flown this fast. Prepare for a long post, Ford is doing so much this month!
A sweet video my sister made
Teething: Ford has 4 teeth! He just had the bottom 2 for 2 months and the top 2 finally came in at the end of June. They are getting bigger everyday and it is so weird to see him with front teeth, so cute! No signs of other teeth trying to pop through.
- Using anything as a cell phone... his hand, bread, toys, shoes
- Dropping something and saying "uh oh"
- Puts his hands up if you ask "how big is Ford?" SO BIG
- If you ask him to "be sweet" he puts his head on his shoulder, too funny
- Blowing kisses
- Mocking us... if we make noises with our mouths or tongues he laughs and tries to also
- Claps if you say yay
- Does calf raises when you ask him to jump
- Signing milk and all done
- Cruising around furniture
- Feeding himself with a spoon... very messy
- Standing up on cabinets or furniture, letting go, and standing on his own for a few seconds (no interest in walking though)
- Starting to recognize body parts. "Ford put it on your head" or "Wear it as a hat" and he will point to his head"
- Pointing to things he wants
- Twice this week when I dropped him off at the gym nursery he gave me the lip. I slowly tiptoed out and watched for a few minutes and he was fine, he usually loves it!
- Vacationed to South Padre Island
- Went to a car show
- Took dad to swimming lessons
- Took a fun music class at Heartsong
- Ford modeling for Laura Morsman Photography's Winter Solstice shoot next week
- Gramma Great and Grampa Great visiting in a couple of days
- Ford's first birthday photos with Laura Morsman
- Vacationing to Charleston at the end of the month
- Finishing touches on Ford's birthday party!
Invites via Poppy Designs