New this month
- Walking everywhere, doesn't really crawl anymore
- Blowing kisses and even making a smacking sound, too cute!
- Dances all the time
- Praying hands during prayer time
- When asked he will point to his head, eyes, nose, teeth, belly, shirt, shoes, feet. He will also point them out on mommy/daddy
- Clicks his tongue and he thinks it's hilarious
- Favorite word is "Papa". Also says mama, dada, ball, ni-ni (night night), blue, dog. If we ask him to say words he often echoes
- Answers "ya" and "na" to questions
- We've started putting him on his plastic potty and he has yet to pee in it (he's a master at peeing on the floor). I am not trying to potty train him, just get him used to it.
- Very good problem solver...seeing a toy out of his reach and finding a way to get it it, etc.
- Climbing on and off the couch/ottoman/high things
- Climbing up stairs (ours are gated at the bottom and top so I usually carry him but I also let him climb so he knows how to do it safely).
- Very intrigued with daddy's nipple
- Loves his Little Tykes slide and climbs up and goes down all by himself
- Favorite toys are his Cozy Coupe, shopping cart, and play kitchen.
- Very clingy to mommy, this has resulted in lots of Ergo piggy back rides
- Throws fake tantrums, shrieks and fake cries when you take something from him
- Loves to FaceTime and laughs and smiles when he hears the FT ring. He also gets mad if I am on the phone and he can't see someone.