- Sleeping...lots and lots of sleeping. When Jon travels (last week) and gets home on Friday evening, he is spent. You don't have to ask me twice to spend a Friday night watching movies and getting 10 hours of sleep
- Thanksgiving crafts...
Fall wreath, tutorial to come on Wednesday
Our "thankful jar" where we are writing 1 thing per day that we are thankful for (not showing each other). And we didn't leave Ernie out because we used Frenchie shaped notecards:-)
- Awesome sponsor goodies to review that you will have a chance to win tomorrow!
- Spontaneous lunch date at Chuy's (and by spontaneous I mean Jon making an intense uturn after seeing Chuy's and deciding we needed food at 3pm)
- Walking the lake in our awesome city! There was a music fest (Funfunfun) down there and we heard about an hour of it while walking...interesting genre...
- Stopping by the Settlement House city garage sale and scoring some cheap items for a project I am working on for our gameroom..can't wait to show you but it may be some time (and no we didn't get these weird items haha)
- AWEsome worship by Jimmy McNeal and the Austin Stone worship band...I mean the kind that brings you to tears
- Ernie....picture speaks for itself
- Okay it wasn't the worst but the title was cute, right?! We went to Wurstfest which is a German beer festival about an hour south of Austin. We drove up there with my parents (I hate beer so I was deemed the DD) and met up with our family friends who have been going for 23 years. It was fun! People in wench and liderhosen outfits, awesome music (my favorite was 2 guys about my age playing accordions, it was so cool), singing, dancing, people just being ridiculous and drunk. Pretty much it was awesome people watching. I actually brought my real camera in and kind of regretted it because it was SO hot...crazy huh? But I did get a couple cute pictures.
- And I can probably add this next bullet point as a best of my life because on the way home we made a pit stop at the 68,000 sf new Buccee's! Y'all, it is basically a Costco/Wal-Mart/fancy gas station all in one. We couldn't stop laughing at how awesome it was and I had the best sandwich ever. You have to visit if you are in the area! It is on the NB side of I35 in San Marcos :)
(My mom is in my great grandpa's (bumbum) old german hat and I am wearing one my dad got in The Czech Republic)
and we all know it didn't happen unless it's documented on Instagram...
This week brings a lot of fun...playoff football games for Bug (little brother), Election Day, beginning a new small group studying Esther, and a work party on Friday afternoon to see the new Bond movie! Oh and this time change...I felt like I was late to work this morning since it was light outside! I usually run errands on Monday after work so I am not looking forward to it being dark when I get home.
Cheers and happy Monday, y'all.