- Well... I have zero pictures to share with you today because as of yesterday, my iPhone was wiped. I was attempting to gain more storage and decided to do the iOs 6 update and bam... everything was gone. Tear. I have heard this happening to lots of people doing the update so be careful! I even backed up to iCloud before...
- Along with the iPhone catastrophe, we had a minor pregnancy related, my-belly-is-too-big, emergency. I was trying to cut my toenails, snipped my toe and it gushed for about 30 minutes. Not a trickle y'all... to the point I was considering taking Zofran because it made me feel sick looking at it. Looks like Jon will become my new pedicurist! I also have to sit down to put any shoes/socks on and that is a chore in itself
- I started the dishwasher before I left for work on Tuesday and a few hours later Jon texted me saying we are getting a new one. We've dealt with a mediocre, LOUD dishwasher for over a year and finally got fed up. Having to hand scrub 75% of your dishes after a cycle ain't cool. Jon was asking me all these questions about my preferences and when we got to Best Buy to look, I saw a big QUIET sticker on the one he liked and I was sold. Now we have 2 dishwashers... our awesome new one in the kitchen and our old junker in the foyer...must get rid of this weekend!
- I loved the feedback on yesterday's post about connecting with your spouse. Tonight we are having my parents over for games and then going to a game afternoon/night tomorrow... told you we were a little game obsessed
- I am making these for dinner tonight
- The baby room is coming along and I can't wait to show you pictures. Target gave us 2 newborn diapers when we registered and we got them out this week... man they are tiny! I got chills holding one up. And Jon practiced by putting it on one of baby Hart's stuffed animals haha.
- Last night we volunteered at a health night for the most impoverish middle school in Austin, which happens to be in the neighborhood our church was planted it. It was wonderful and humbling. We talked about how despite living in the bubble of suburbia, we plan to raise our children with servant hearts and show them everyday struggles that people in our very own city face.
- I don't think I've mentioned it before but we are going to cloth diaper baby Hart and really excited about it! I was telling someone it was John and Sherry from YoungHouseLove that got me amped up about it long before I was pregnant. More deets to come on the diaps/products we chose but thought I'd share that.
- Speaking of babies, I got to hold our neighbors precious 4 day old baby girl and baby Hart kicked the whole time. I seriously cannot wait to hold my son in 3 months!!!!!!
Sorry for the black and white post, have a great weekend!