1.5 cups pretzels
1/3 cup brown sugar
3 tbsp melted butter
1/2 cup butter, melted
1 cup sugar
1 tsp vanilla
1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
1/2 cup flour
1/3 cup Nutella
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
More Nutella spread for frosting the brownies
Extra pretzels for garnishing
*Optional- chocolate chips to melt and drizzle on top
1. For the crust, crush the pretzels in a food processor or in a plastic baggie. Add in the brown sugar and melted butter and combine
2. Press into a greased 8x8 pan and bake for 12-15 minutes at 350 degrees
3. For the brownies, whisk together the butter, sugar, eggs, and vanilla. Stir in the flour, Nutella, salt and baking powder until fully mixed.
4. Pour the brownie batter over the baked crust and bake for 40 minutes at 350.
5. Let cool and frost with Nutella, garnish with pretzels and drizzle with melted chocolate.