12 months. 12 months! We made it! This has been the sweetest, fulfilling, tiring, emotional year of my life and my heart is FULL! I don't think a day goes by that Jon and I talk about how much we love this little boy and how much FUN he is! He's understanding and learning and interacting so much, I don't feel like he's a baby anymore. The baby stage is so fleeting, I still can't believe I made it out on the other side. Ford is an absolute joy to be around, I am so lucky to be his mama.
Dislikes: getting his diaper changed, when Ernie knocks him over, being hungry, being hot
- "Praying" hands while we pray as a family
- Shaking his finger "no no" when we tell him (or Ernie) no
- Dancing when he hears music (basically swaying side to side and smiling)
- Pointing to body parts (head and eyes)
- Blowing on food when I tell him it's hot
- Standing on his own (mostly when he does something and wants to clap haha)
- Using his left hand all the time
- Holding his breath for 7 seconds at swim class
- Blowing on his food when it is "hot"
- Maverick's 1st birthday party and baby two baby showers!
- Going to the lake for Labor Day
- Going to Dallas for the Mecum Auto Auction
- Fall swim session starting in a few weeks