- Still sick, not surprising. I am down to 1/2 Zofran pill in the morning and 1/2 at night
- Gained 11lbs
- Pretty intense back and tailbone pain starting around week 21/22. Pregnancy is probably the main factor but also carrying Ford puts a lot of pressure on my back. I've been resting in the evenings with a heating pad and accepting nightly massages from my hubby
- It's getting harder and harder to roll over in bed and often ask for a push from Jon
- I have quite the appetite lately...not really any certain cravings or aversions, just very hungry!
- To the average person my belly button looks adorable and popped like any other pregnant lady but my hernia is pretty protruding. I am anxious to get it repaired when L is born.
- I got a few stretch marks around my belly button the week I was overdue with Ford and they are starting to show up now at 23/24 weeks
- We had our anatomy scan yesterday where they take about 45 minutes to measure every single part of her body and everything looks great! We saw all 4 chambers of her heart, 2 kidneys, tummy, healthy placenta/cord, and more. It was such a fun appointment and they turned on the 3D quite a bit. Our stubborn little lady had both of her hands AND one foot over her face the whole time so getting a face shot was tricky. The tech was able to remove a little of her hands but she wants to keep us surprised with her good looks. She is measuring in the 50th percentile and has the sweetest chubby cheeks.
- I should get a call this week from labor and delivery to schedule my c section! I want to write more about our choice for another C section, let's see if I ever get around to it
- Overall feeling really good but feeling big. Grow baby grow!
Stubborn little girl