I can't rave about these sweet corn and chicken enchiladas enough. They have got to be one of the easiest meals in my recipe box and most delicious! It is my go to meal for families with new babies and usually keep some frozen in my freezer just in case. The pictures don't do them justice but hey, I am 9 months pregnant with a toddler so give me slack... and trust me! Make these enchiladas and you'll be stuffed and happy.
2 cups cooked and shredded chicken (I like using a rotisserie chicken or putting a few breasts in the crockpot with chicken broth)
1 bag Green Giant frozen honey sweet corn
2 cups shredded Mexican blend cheese (or Colby Jack)
1 can green enchilada sauce
1. Cook sweet corn according to packaging
2. Mix corn, chicken, 1 cup of cheese, and 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce in a large bowl
3. Scoop mixture evenly into tortillas, roll up, and place into a greased baking dish
4. Top with remaining enchilada sauce and cheese
5. Bake at 350 degrees for 15-20 minutes.
6. Our favorite way to serve is topped with guacamole and salsa!