So here are a few highlights....
- Two Christmas services with my little brother & little sister (and dad and Jon....mom is still recovering from surgery)
- Lots of cousin kisses between Ernie and Embry (who just opens her mouth when he licks her...too cute)
- Embry's first Christmas!!!
- An awesome Christmas surprise from my parents...the whole family is going on an all inclusive trip this summer!! There is lots to celebrate in 2013
- One of my favorite gifts was bulldog shaped salt and pepper shakers...Ernie wasn't too impressed
- If you remember last year, Jon grew a beard all through November and December and shaved it on Christmas night so he decided to make that a tradition. Love the beard but glad it is gone!
- Hilarious rounds of the game Telestrations...if you haven't played it, buy it now!
- Really cold weather that brought snow to Dallas...none to Austin but it was below freezing which made it nice to cozy up by the fire
- Christmas movies... Christmas Vacation for a 3rd time in a week, the Grinch, It's a Wonderful Life
- Comfy blankets and naps
- New clothes, pajamas, random home stuff. My brother actually got a certificate to go indoor skydiving at this new place they are building by their house. It seems so cool but I would neeeeever do it!
This weekend will be spent relaxing more at the lakehouse which I couldn't be more excited to do!
Happy New Year, friends.