He's started closing his eyes when something is really funny and he smiles/laughs
He's been sucking on his bottom lip lately, I just love his profile in this picture
- Kissing all the time! Last night I picked him up out of the walker and he grabbed my face and kissed me, swoon.
- Sitting in the bath all by himself, no more baby bath! He loves splashing around and playing with toys.
- SO close to crawling! This week he has started getting up on all fours and rocking and going backward. I wouldn't be surprised if he crawls tomorrow
- Signing "more"....we use the Baby Signing Time DVDs and he is getting the concept of "more" during mealtime
- Waving- at first I thought it was a fluke thing but if you say "Hi Ford" he starts flapping and waving, he totally gets it. We also so "say Hi" and he says "eh!".
Mama: I got a nasty cold this month which stunk but feeling really great. I aim to go to the gym 2-3 times a week to keep myself healthy...both physically and emotionally ha! Ford loves the gym daycare, thank you Lord! We keep busy during the week with story time, play group, walks with friends. I am really looking forward to this month/summer and taking Ford to the pool! I was able to attend the Hope Spoken women's conference this month that left me feeling full, energized and confident as a woman, wife, and mother.
Always happy when I pick him up at the gym!
Daddy: Dad had a fun month with Ford, taking him to his first car shows! Two actually. Jon's love of cars cam from his dad and he can't wait to share that hobby with Ford. Jon was giddy excited when Ford smiled while cars were revving their engines. A guy after his own heart. Jon's been such a help this month, he insists on being the one to get up in the middle of the night with Ford if he happens to get up. He's been taking Ford out on his own so I can have some me time which really does bless me and refuel me.
Fun things we did:
- Got a real haircut
- Went to a sit down restaurant and put Ford in the highchair, it was chaotic and so cute! All of the waiters came by to say hello
- Went to Dallas with mommy for Hope Spoken
- Stopped by daddy's alma mater, Baylor, to see the bears
- Took bluebonnet pictures
- Went to Lone Star Round Up car show
- Went to Ezra's "Cowboys and Indians" first birthday party
- First wagon ride with Ethan
What we are looking forward to: