Easy. easy. easy. Jon and I both love cheese but feel that chicken alfredo can be bland. I literally threw the most random things together and it turned out amazing, I just had to share!
2 chicken breasts cooked (we use the huge split breasts)
3 cups cooked pasta (we used garden variety shells)
1 16oz jar garlic alfredo sauce
1/2 can canned corn
1/2 can diced tomatoes
1/8 cup Italian style bread crumbs (not pictured)
1. Cook the chicken breast and pasta and set aside
2. Mix alfredo sauce, corn and tomatoes until blended evenly
3. Pour the cooked pasta in an un-greased full sized cake pan
4. Mix in alfredo sauce evenly and top with breadcrumbs
5. Bake at 350 for 10-15 minutes or until breadcrumbs start to sizzle
6. Let cool and serve with chicken breasts
As I'm sure you have read in previous recipe posts, we LOVE bone in chicken breasts. They are huge, juicy, delicious and cheap. You could always cut up boneless skinless chicken breasts to add to the pasta if you aren't a bone in fan.