2 skinless and boneless chicken breasts
1 cup milk
1 1/4 cup flour
3 tbsp powdered sugar
2 tsp salt
1 tsp pepper
Peanut oil is best but I used canola oil and it was delish!
*approximately 4 servings
*allow 2-4 hours between initial prep and actually making them
1. In a medium bowl whisk the egg and milk.
2. Trim any fat away from chicken and cut into bite sized pieces
3. Place chicken in milk mixture,and cover and let marinate for 2-4 hours in the fridge.
4. Combine flour, powdered sugar, salt, and pepper in a large plastic baggie. Shake to combine.
5. Place about 2 inches of oil in a medium deep pot. Over medium- high heat, heat oil until hot and bubbling.
6. Using a fork or tongs remove cut chicken from milk mixture and place in the flour mixture. I did about 6 nuggets at a tie and shook them in the mixture.
7. Place the nuggets into the oil and cook until they are golden brown, turning halfway through (about 1 minute each side).
8. Make sure the chicken is fully cooked and white in the center. Remove from the oil and place on a plate covered with a paper towel to remove excess oil.
9. Repeat with remaining nuggets
10. Enjoy! I used honey on my nuggets, just like I would at CFA and they were amazing!