- 1 large foam wreath
- 10 sheets of felt, 5 different colors of your choice
- Extra felt for a flower or ribbon for a bow
- Fabric scissors
- Hot glue
2. Cut about 15 scallops of each color and lay them in piles by color (you may need more, you may need less, depending on the size of the scallop template you made)
3. Start gluing the scallops around the wreath, securing in the back. Make sure you follow the correct color pattern!
4. I made a felt pom pom flower to dress it up, a tutorial can be found here