1. A typical day in my life...is fun, chaotic, exhausting, and full of surprises. I spray poopy diapers, soak through shirts with breastmilk, eat handfuls of peanut butter pretzels for lunch and wouldn't change it for the world!
2. You'll never see me...say no to dessert. I love sweets. I workout so I can eat them. Enough said. (feel free to send me chocolate peanut butter anything)
3. It's really unattractive when a guy/girl...smokes. Yuck! I cannot stand it.
4. If I could buy one thing right now, it would be...a maid. I used to think "oh yeah when I stay home I will have all this time to clean"....crickets. I am great at keeping the house organized and neat but like I mentioned last week, I loathe the deep cleaning. One thing I have totally given up on is washing the walls. Ernie is absolutely obsessed with playing fetch with a tennis ball and his slimy balls bounce off our walls and leave marks that you can see in just the right sunlight. It grosses me out but it happens every.single.day so there is no use in me trying to maintain clean walls!
5. I have high expectations for...my son. I grew up where good grades, obedient behavior, and politeness was expected. My parents didn't pay us for getting A's, they expected it. I have high expectations for Ford's future being a sweet, polite little gentleman and high expectations for him to excel in school. My expectations of him sleeping through the night at 12 weeks didn't exactly happen... hehe.