1. I first felt like a grown up...nope, I still don't feel like one. Sometimes I laugh and think to myself, have I really been married 3 years and have a baby? I am barely 5 feet tall and can look pretty young without makeup on so I giggle when I see myself in the mirror holding Ford looking like a teenager.
2. I am one of a kind because...oooh tough. I'd like to say because that's who God made me but I'm one of a kind because I have only one really deep dimple, I broke my back 11 years ago, and 1 bunion on my left foot (ugh!).
3. Spanx...will never be found in my closet. Let it all hang out ladies! Sure they'd be nice to stuff my postpartum belly into but comfort over style for this new mama.
4. My favorite family tradition...is the word Haboo. Read about what it means to my family here.
5. The last thing I do before bed is...thank God for a husband who scratches my head while I fall asleep.
6. Happiness is...family dinners without TV or distractions, snoozing on the couch on Sunday afternoons, and laughing so hard your abs get a solid workout. It's recognizing that new mercies come every morning and grace is boundless.
Can you finish these sentences?