- The picture above was not a nap... it was me climbing into bed with Jon who was still sleeping from the night before and Ford was down for his nap. I couldn't fall asleep because I was making 100 non time sensitive lists in my head.
- I sometimes change Ford's diaper on my bed and last week it was dirty and a piece of poo rolled onto the comforter. Without any thought I scooped it up with a wipe and blotted the area. Gross? You must not be a parent ha.
- Last week Ford was being so crabby during the day (Wonder Weeks Leap...hold me) and I told Jon I was going to start looking for part time jobs. It was mostly joking but man I was ready to go drop him off for the day to save myself from the incessant whining.
- Unless we have people over, we are in our bed in between 8-9p every night. We usually play a game or two, watch old Modern Family episodes, or just talk. And 90% of the time I am out cold by 9:30pm. We love it, wouldn't have it any other way.
- Ernie threw up yellow bile all over the carpet in our room yesterday...awesome smell
- I've been calling out Jon for being a serial throat clearer...nothing annoys me more!
- This morning I watched Ford crawl over to Ernie's water bowl and dive right in. Normally I'd grab him and tell him no but I needed a few minutes to just sit. He was absolutely soaked but having the time of his life. Worth it.
You may be thinking, wow first world problems Ruthie, but these are just a few things that came to mind in the 3 minutes I had to write this post. Yogurt covered baby grunting and signing "more"... duty calls.
What "real life" stuff do you have going on right now?