We had a similar cobbler dessert when we were up in Ohio last year and I've finally tweaked the original recipe to my liking! Nothing's more comforting than a hot piece of cobbler topped with vanilla ice cream, am I right? And because this dessert is full of fruit, I feel like I am eating healthy (muhaha). If you can open cans and slice butter then this recipe is for you. Easy. Quick. Yummy.
1 can pineapple chunks or tidbits (your choice, I use chunks), use the juice
2 cans sliced peaches, drain the juice
1 cup frozen berries (I used a raspberry, blueberry,blackberry, strawberry mix)
1 box yellow cake mix
3/4 cup brown sugar
3/4 stick butter
1. Mix together pineapple with juice, peaches without juice, and berries in a large bowl.
2. Pour into a non greased 9x13in baking pan
3. Sprinkle yellow cake mix over the berries
4. Sprinkle brown sugar over cake mix
5. Slice the butter into small slices (the smaller the better) and place evenly over cobbler
6. Bake at 375 for 45 minutes or until top is golden