Lovin on Ernie
Furniture shopping (yes Jon wants a white leather couch!)
Home Depot shopping...our perfect kitchen
Totally worth waiting an hour for...
(turkey burger w/fries & shepherd's pie w/mac n cheese)
Going to Gramma's
My hair looking cute for 2.5 seconds
Napping on Sunday (who am I?!)
Homemade chicken marsala
We had a wonderful, relaxing weekend. Other highlights include
- Shark Tank is back! We missed last week so we got to catch up on 2 hours of it, we love that show
- Date night
- Brother's basketball game
- Finding a random hard boiled egg in my purse on Saturday...I still don't know where it came from?
- Catching up with one of my close friends on Saturday night and meeting her kick ace boyfriend who looks like Shaun White. We also ate at an awesome Mexican food place in Austin called Santarita...go there!
- Great worship at church on Sunday
- Taking a 2 hour nap that afternoon...and I never take naps, yay.
- Having my parents and brother over on Sunday night for dinner
- Oh and I almost forgot...another installment of Sleepy Ruthie Quotes...
Why am I so weird?
The countdown to our anniversary weekend begins :-)