- We went to the mall on Saturday in search of shorts for Jon and although we were unsuccessful, we found some deals. I am just gonna say a few things about the mall...I hate them. I never go to malls and when I do, it is not this one. I also hated how it was littered with tweens and teens giggling their way through Victoria's Secret. Very awkward when I am stocking up on my 5 for $25 cotton panties next to skater boy 15 year olds. I don't even like Jon to come in that store with me...
- We are 5 days away from our Halloween party and our costumes are complete. I can't wait!! This party has been something Jon has been talking about for years, that once we move into a big house, we are gonna have a big party.
- You have 1 more day to enter the October group giveaway!
- Did y'all see the recipe Allison posted on my blog on Saturday? Caramel apple cheesecake bars...wowwww
- Because no post is interesting without pictures...
Surprisingly his calves fit into these skinnies, but we didn't end up buying them
Team Jesse #breaking bad
Mr. Ernie may recycle his shark costume from last year but I think he likes this Boo bandana better
My chunky puppy son and sister doggie, Kelli
Embry is 3 weeks old!
There are 5 games going on right here...thank God for brother in laws!