I have been making this bread for years and it never fails me! I buy bananas every week and freeze them when they get mushy and brown (although Jon will eat mush bananas...gross!) so I always have bananas on hand for recipes.
2 cups all purpose flour
1 tsp baking soda
1/4 tsp salt
1/2 cup butter
3/4 cup brown sugar
2 eggs, beaten
3 mashed bananas
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Combine flour, baking soda, and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, cream together the butter and brown sugar. Add eggs and mashed bananas. Stir until fully combined
4. Pour batter into greased loaf pan
5. Bake for 1 hour or until golden brown