Here are our outfits of the night
(my shirt and skinnies from Old Navy, boots are Aldo, Jon's shirt is Old Navy too)
The weekend before New Years we spent at my parents lakehouse with the family. Eating, games, naps on the couch, again...we know how to relax!
Embry looking oh so cute
Funny thing, this is our only picture together over the holidays and it happens to be of us in pjs, no makeup, posted up watching movies in our warm bed.
Ernie being Mr. Anti Social playing with all his new Christmas toys...
75% of the time, Ernie is mama's boy but he sure does love playing with his daddy! Check out that tongue!
In other news...
- I am excited that many of you caught our House Hunters episode on New Year's Eve. To give you some background info, we filmed in April, it aired in July and just now rerunned. It feels like forever ago!
- Lot's of viewers have been leaving comments but I can't respond unless there is an email address attached...so be sure to check your profile or just type in your email
- Our house seems so bare without Christmas decorations but no worries...I am having a craft day with a girlfriend this weekend for Valentine's Day decor :-)
- I am caught up to season 4 of Parenthood and since season 4 is currently on, I can't catch the first couple episodes on Netflix...so I wait (impatiently). Any suggestions of a show I can watch on my own while Jon travels? We have cable and everything but I like starting shows from the beginning on Netflix.
- Next week I am seeing John and Sherry from YoungHouseLove at their book signing. To say I am excited is an understatement! Theirs was the first blog I ever read and still my very favorite.