Here are our highlights from 2012
- My best friend got married and I stood beside her as her matron of honor
- I started and led a small group at church that continues to meet to this day (and has significantly grown...posts here and here)
- We went to an Anchorman Quote along at a drafthouse movie theater
- We celebrated 1 year of marriage (posts here, here, and here)
- We vacationed in San Francisco (posts here and here)
- The Lord led us to purchasing our very first home
- We finally got to share pictures of our new house (which we wouldn't move into until April)
- My sister announced her pregnancy!
- I talked about spiritual gifts
- We were chosen to be on an episode of House Hunters! (and I posted our audition video here)
- I did a video tour of our house (and should do another one soon, so much has changed!)
- Our episode of House Hunters aired!
- I threw a bachelorette party
- I went to Canada for the first time
- I threw my sister a baby shower
- Jon and I vacationed in Salt Lake City/Park City Utah (he totally surprised me!)
- I went to San Francisco...again
- I made homemade Chick Fil A nuggets
- Spent the weekend in Dallas with my siblings before my niece was born
Other highlights include...
- Switching churches this fall...a huge leap of faith that was led by prayer, we could not be happier!
- Continuing to study scripture and grow in our faith as individuals and as a married couple
- Lots of fun weekends at my parents lakehouse
- Dinners, get togethers, and game nights at our home
- Lots of firsts in our new house
- Getting to know our neighbors and falling in love with our neighborhood
We are so excited for what 2013 has in store for the Hart family! We already have vacations planned and ideas looming. We will celebrate our 2nd year of marriage in just a month, and Jon turns 30 in April! Thank you so much to each of my readers for loving us and supporting us through 2012, can't wait for a new year with you!