- What are your hospital bag essentials? Besides the necessities, what is something someone wouldn't ordinarily pack that was a life saver?
- When should I pack my hospital bag? Should I keep it in my car?
- Anyone else have traveling husbands? When did yours stop traveling? Jon is hoping I can make it to 37-38 weeks before he makes all his normal travel meetings remote.
- What are some of your favorite recipes to make ahead and freeze for when after baby comes?
- I hear post delivery bleeding can be a beautiful thing (sarcasm folks), what pads/protection do you recommend?
- I want to pack a cute-ish outfit for me to bring baby home in, should I plan on packing a maternity dress? I have a few maxis I was thinking would be good.
- I have one pack of newborn Pamper's Swaddlers but curious to see your thoughts. I know it depends on how big the baby is but should I buy another few packs and keep the receipts to be safe? I have 2 packs of size 1 diapers too.
- We plan to start cloth diapering when he is sleeping a little bit more at night, when did you CD mamas start?
- What detergent do you use on your cloth diapers? We are using BumGenius 4.0 one size pocket diapers.
- My insurance covers the Ameda Purely Yours double electric breast pump, has anyone ever used it? I've read great reviews but would love a personal experience.
- Our goal is to exclusively breast feed but I do want to pump and bottle feed so Jon (and family/friends) can help out. When did you introduce a bottle to your EBF baby? I've read many reviews that suggest different ages.
- What is the best way to store bottles? We are using Dr. Browns that have 5 pieces so I want to make sure we have things organized.
- We have the Ergo, Baby Bjorn, Moby and a sling. Any great YouTube videos or how-to's on tying the Moby? I am guessing we will use that one most when he is newborn.
- We have a 2 story house and our room is downstairs and the nursery is the farthest room away upstairs. The plan is for him to sleep in the basinet in our room until we get into the swing of things and aren't having to walk all the way upstairs every hour. Any tips on what to keep downstairs? Should I keep a whole diaper changing station and all of his clothes?
P.S. we are in Riveria Maya without much access to internet and I'm said I can't Instagram but can't wait to share pictures with you next week!