This recipe comes from Kraft Foods via Courtney! It is so yummy and takes about 2 minutes to put together!
1 can Italian style diced tomatoes, undrained
1 package chicken flavored stuffing mix
1/2 cup water
1 1/2 tsp minced garlic
2 cups raw boneless skinless chicken breasts, cubed
1 tsp dried basil leaves
1 cup mozzarella cheese
1. Place tomatoes in medium bowl.
2. Add stuffing mix, water, and garlic; stir just until everything is combined Set aside.
3. Place chicken in 13×9-inch baking dish and sprinkle with basil and cheese.
4. Top with stuffing mixture.
5. Bake at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.