I have decided that every couple of weeks I will do a "randoms" post. I keep thinking of things I want to blog about but couldn't possibly create one entire post with. So here are my randoms from lately (oh and check out my last Thursday Randoms post here)
- Jon and I are flying to Cleveland tonight for a wedding this weekend! We will also be making the rounds with both sides of his family and old friends. We are ready to get out of the heat. I have some cute guest bloggers so stay tuned :-)
- Last week Leah and I had a gym/hobby lobby date when our hubbies were both out of town. We seriously spent almost an hour perusing through the Halloween & fall decor. We decided on making our own letters with scrapbook paper and embellishments. I can't stop staring at them!
- I read an article about 10 people food's that are good for dogs (and can make up 25% of their diets). One of them is apples so we've been treating Ernie with apple slices and he is freaking hysterical with them. He will jump around and growl at it as if it is a little rodent. Perfect babysitter! Here is the article. Sorry Ernie, I will not be making you $10 a pound salmon, your food is already expensive enough. Maybe some pumpkin and yogurt soon.
- I took this picture two weekends ago at Mary's casa. How funny is that towel?? The other side is printed with tiny tatas and a jungle downstairs...I think I peed my pants the first time I saw it.
- While hunting for 70's bowling gear at Goodwill 2 weeks ago, I ended up finding a Free People dress in perfect condition. It is one size too big but I figured I will only get bigger in time and a green lace cami did the trick. Oh and did I mention it was $9!
- Everytime Jon eats dried apricots or drinks Firefly (sweet tea vodka), I tell him his breath smells like canned corn. Weird right? But I swear, next time you open a can of corn, notice the distinct smell. He got home late Tuesday from a work dinner and after a kiss I immediately asked if he had Firefly. And he did. Am I demented?
- I bought this print at the Old Pecan Street Festival last weekend. Not sure where I will put it yet but it looks exactly like Mr. Ernie
- I saw this picture on "What's Wrong With These Pictures" Pictures on Ellen. How hilarious!?
- Check out what I picked up at World Market...Pumpkin Gnocchi! Can't wait to try it.
- Here is a funny video of Ernie and his fur-cousin Athena playing at my parents house. She is obviously so much bigger than him but he loves to play with her. They are 4 years apart so sometimes she doesn't want anything to do with him (annoying puppy). Is this a foreshadow of me and my sister's human babies?Oh and Ernie is snorting like crazy! Lots of activity for this chunky Frenchie.
- If you are FB friends with me you might have read on Monday night that my brother broke a middle school record with a 98 yard touchdown pass...and that was only 1 of 2 td passes that night! No wonder us girls lacked in the athleticism department...it was all saved up and given to James!
- I tried my hand at making rosettes this week and now I have tons of rosettes hanging around haha. I have some ideas on how to use them so stay tuned.
- Guess who's birthday is in 2 weeks from tomorrow? This girl. I will be hosting my first giveaway (so excited to feature one of my favorite bloggers!) and wanted to give you all a heads up. For entry, you must be a public follower of my blog via Google Friend Connect. Scroll down on the left sidebar under Followers. "Join This Site" is a little blue box (if you don't see it, try another browers ex. Firefox or Internet Explorer). You will have the option for additional entries via Facebook and Twitter too!
- I did something to my back yesterday and I am in so much pain! Tuesday night I sat up at our table doing some stuff and I figured it was from that but then yesterday I could barely move it after cardio dance party. Jon thinks I strained a muscle or something (should be great for the wedding this weekend!). I broke my back in 2003 so I do have a fragile back.
- One last thing...my blog is a special feature on the Comment Hour website this week. If you've never done comment hour, be sure to check it out here!
What random stuff is going on in your life??