I know I am not the only crazy person thinking about Christmas already. Heck Hobby Lobby had their Christmas swag up in July...that means I'm late!
Thanks to Alana, I am obsessed with Shutterfly's Christmas cards and need some help choosing ours. I realized we don't have many family pictures (family meaning Jon, me and Ernie). Well we actually only have 3 (that I posted here) so I had to improvise. We've been married almost a year so wedding pictures are a little stale. Luckily I still have some time to take more pictures.
But I need YOUR help! I narrowed down the hundreds of Christmas card options (okay so I didn't look through all of them, patience is a virtue I don't have) and now I need help choosing.
Option #1- Top 10 of 2011
- I love that we can share some of the top 10 moments of our year
- 3 picture slots is nice, I can sneak in a wedding pic
- I love the blue!
Option #2- Religious
- The pros are self explanatory. We are wild about Jesus and want to share the true meaning of Christmas. One of my favorite things to call the Lord is Price of Peace.
- Again, the colors are awesome
- Con- only 1 pic. Pups are so fidgety we will need to take tons
Option #3- whimsical
- I loveeee the art, graphics and fonts on this one
- 3 pictures...they are each pretty small so I decided to use individual pics
I would love your input on which card style is your favorite! I <3 my followers and totally trust you guys.
Hey bloggers...I'm getting 25 free cards for this post and you can too!
You can register here until November 11!