The past 2 days I haven't had huge inspiration when it comes to blogging, yesterday's post has been in my queue for a while so I was happy to have something to post. I got tons of great comments/ideas on yesterday's post so if you missed it, check out the 10 questions you should ask before having kids. Sorry if today's post puts you to sleep haha, I do have good ideas for next week whew.
- We are dog sitting the 2nd most adorable pup ever (Ernie is obvi our 1st) this week. He is so tiny and light, unlike Mr. Ernie who is a solid chunk with a massive head haha. Peanut has been cuddling us non stop and was so funny when we would kiss. He wanted to get right up in our business.
- I bought tickets to see The Vow this weekend. Since I will be traveling on Valentine's Day, we are going to celebrate on Sunday (but Jon doesn't know I bought the tickets hehe...well I guess he does now, what man doesn't want to see this movie come on?). I am not a movie theater person at all, I have to REALLY want to see the movie to go.
- Tonight we are having 9 people over for dinner tonight, it will be a full house! My g-parents are in town from Chicago and they haven't seen our home so I am excited to show it off before we move. This weekend will be full of family stuff and we are really looking forward to it.
- In the past 2 weeks, I have had 4 Facebook friends tell me they want to start a blog and if I could help and it feels so good to know people like what I do :-). When I first started blogging, my blog was so plain and boring and I love knowing I created everything all on my own.
- Ernie loves sitting by the front window and be on the lookout. It's really funny and cute. Jon says Ernie is extra aware around 5p when he knows I am coming home.
- I mentioned on Monday that I have been suffering bad heart burn. I've had it in the past but never this bad. I would love if anyone shared their heart burn remedies. Milk of Magnesia seems to work for me but it has other side effects haha.
- We are going to San Francisco next week and reaaaaaalllly looking forward to it! We've both been in the past 3 years but not together (and Jon's was pure business). We are going to Muir Woods and booked the night tour of Alcatraz. I have a list of restaurants my FB friends recommended but I would more! We want to eat seafood of course and love divey-local places (we usually check out where Man v. Food has been or Diners Drive Ins and Dives has been in the city we are in).
- Last but not least....I will leave you with some amazing news....I am going to be a bridesmaid in October!!!!! IN MEXICO!! One of my beautiful friends and bridesmaids sent me the sweetest little note with a wrapped ring pop asking if I would be her bridesmaid. I got so giddy talking to her last night. Look at where we are staying in Riveria Maya! (source)
Hope you all have a fabulous weekend!