The original recipe called this dish Zesty Italian Crescent Casserole but I wanted to give it a more fitting name. This is a yummy and EASY Italian meal I will definitely be making again.
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1. Cook the meat and onions with seasonings and salt/pepper until cooked through (about 8-10 minutes)
2. Drain and stir in 1 cup spaghetti sauce
3. Meanwhile, mix together the sour cream and mozzarella cheese in a separate bowl
4. Pour hot meat mixture into un-greased deep pie dish (or baking dish if you don't have a pie dish).
5. Spoon the cheese/sour cream mixture over the meat
6. Unrole the crescent rolls over the cheese mix. I arranged the crescent rounds in a lattice pie fashion.
7. Melt butter in a small bowl and mix with Parmesan cheese
8. Top the unbaked pie with the butter/Parmesan mix
9. Bake at 375 for 20 minutes until dough is golden brown