Laura from A Few Thoughts From A Rambling Woman was so sweet to give me the Versatile Blogger award a couple of weeks ago! I am just now getting around to participating :-). Thank you Laura!
Official Rules of The Award:
- Thank the award-giver and link back to them in your post.
- Tell your readers seven 7 things about yourself.
- Give this award to up to 15 recently discovered bloggers.
- Contact those bloggers and let them in on the exciting news.
So here it goes...7 random facts about ME!
1. At 5 1/2 months old I was dropped on my head by a 12 year old girl and got a skull fracture (insert joke about me being dumb but I'm gonna toot my own horn and tell you that I graduated Cum Laude in 3 years from Texas A&M University!)
Look at how safe my carseat was :-)
2. Jon and I are completely obsessed with Frank Sinatra. If we could have dinner with anyone, dead or alive, it would be that man! Or maybe Michael Buble ;-)!
3. I was born in Barrington, IL...a suburb of Chicago and my entire extended family is still up in the area
Me & Jon at "The Bean" in downtown Chicago
4. I broke my back at age 14 in a stunting accident, 3 compression fractures (T11, T12 and L2 in my lower back). Yes I am OK but my back will always be broken
5. I met my husband while interning at the company he worked for (scandalous huh?)
6. Jon and I pray together before dinner and before bed every night. We share our "rose and thorn" at the end of the day.
7. I was named after my great grandmother Versa Ruth, but my real name is Ruthie. My middle name is Lynn and I share it with both my mom and dad's older sisters.
So now it's my turn...I am nominating the ladies below for the Versatile Blogger award!
Claire @ Navigating North
Amanda @ Maggiano Takes Austin
Kelsey @ Keeping Up With Kelsey
Heather @ We Are The Holden's
Mrs. T @ Mrs. T, Naturally
Candace @ Sweet And Sour Candi
Michelle @ The Vintage Apple
Becca @ A Blonde's Logic